Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

My favorite artist...



As always, I spent atleast 45 minutes staring at my desktop, thinking what to blog on.. considering how depressing my previous post was(very unlike to my usual standards), I want to make amends..;) And after much thinking, I decided I'm gonna write a few words here and there about a few of my favorite creators of music.. With "Play o jiyo heyo let’s go" playing in the background, I'm one proud Rahmaniac!! And I won't be blogging about him now.. If one begins to write about him, he'll not know where to begin, how to proceed and where to end..;) such is his caliber..:):) India is really lucky to have him..:)

As of now, I've decided to start with Taylor Swift.. One helluva artist!! And whats more is that she nearly shares my b'day..;)she just missed it by a year and a day..;)Everyone will be able to relate to the songs of some artist.. For my brother, its Linkin Park, Flo' rida,etc etc..(no offence..but they are all too loud for my liking!!!) The artist whose songs I can relate to is definitely her!! The first song of hers that I heard was LOVE STORY.. The music was so refreshing.. Sometimes, you'll just want to keep listening to a song again and again the moment you hear it.. And her songs fall under that category..:) Not surprising, considering the fact that she won four Grammy awards at a single stroke..:) and after I heard that song of hers, there was no turning back..:) I made it a point to get her entire song collection.. And downloaded the most recent of her songs(MINE) too!! I often wonder how she seems to write a song to every emotion I feel!! It's like she has taken a peep into my head or something! Of course, that seems too idiotic a thought!!;):P And the videos of her songs are really cute..:):)And the most hilarious one would be A PICTURE TO BURN..:D:D Though she happens to be a girl, guys do enjoy her songs..:):)

Usually, I am not a very big fan of english albums and songs.. but an artist who made me look back was definitely Taylor Swift.. On a scale of ten, if i were to grade her, I'd give her a ten for sure...:):)!!

Looks like I began my post with wanting to write about atleast more than one singer!! but as always, here I am.. Starting on one note..and ending on another!! Enough of my advertising for Taylor.. lemme stop with this- Do try listening to her songs when you find time..:):)

Here is one of the many links available to do so:
//http://www.taylorswiftsong.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pour in ur views!!! ;)